From Neri Networks:
The Wireless Wizard improves the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wired broadband connection. It allows you to aim your wireless adapter, measure network performance and quickly identify and fix broadband connection problems. The Wizard includes an integrated speed test and WiFi spectrum analyzer to easily select the best channel and resolve interference issues. You can even compare the performance of your broadband network to networks around the world.
The Wireless Wizard works with your home or business networks as well as all leading Internet providers including Verizon, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Comcast, Charter, Time Warner, Orange, NTT, Telenor, UQ, CLEAR, Telstra, OptusNet, BSNL, Tata, Telefonica, DoCoMo and more. You can add your own networks and the Wizard will recognize them the next time you or anyone connects to that network. The Wizard is very light weight and does not modify any drivers so it can be used with any wireless adapter.
What's new in this version:
Version 6.1 includes support for Windows 8 and multiple enhancements and bug fixes.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Wireless Wizard removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Wireless Wizard.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Wireless Wizard" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Wireless Wizard.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Wireless Wizard will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Wireless Wizard.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Wireless Wizard.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Wireless Wizard within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Wireless Wizard from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Wireless Wizard in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Wireless Wizard is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software