From Sapro Systems:
WinCalendar is both a desktop calendar and calendar maker that creates printable calendars in both Microsoft Word and Excel formats.
The calendar creator now supports over 100 different calendar layouts combinations. You can import appointment data from Outlook, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, spreadsheet table and text file (csv). You can even save daily appointments in the pop-up calendar that display on created calendars. WinCalendar can also be used as a graphical fertility calculator and ovulation predictor. WinCalendar is toolbar and menu driven so there is no template to load and manage. WinCalendar is ideal for use in planning and scheduling. It even supports a Gantt Chart timeline layout. The desktop pop-up calendar / date picker works both as a stand-alone Windows Calendar and also as a integrated date picker in Microsoft Word and Excel. The pop-up calendar & date picker feature is now Free as part of WinCalendar.
See WinCalendar.exe to run as a stand alone desktop calendar. See WinCalendar menu within Excel & Word for Calendar Maker features.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.25: Accommodates recent changes to Google Calendar ical format that might otherwise result in errors. Improves compatibility with non-English PC's. Improves rendering of Gantt layout.?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for WinCalendar. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete WinCalendar, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove WinCalendar is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted WinCalendar. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove WinCalendar and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out WinCalendar in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If WinCalendar is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software