This package supports the following driver models:Broadcom 802.11b Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11a Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11 Multiband Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 188.8.131.52.zip can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 184.108.40.206.zip" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 220.127.116.11.zip" folder.
4. Delete the all WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 18.104.22.168.zip entries.
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 22.214.171.124.zip. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 126.96.36.199.zip.
Force uninstall WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 188.8.131.52.zip in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 184.108.40.206.zip in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If WLan Driver 802.11n Rel. 220.127.116.11.zip is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software