From Sony Creative Software:
Vegas Pro (64-bit) provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL -supported devices, Vegas Pro (64-bit) powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro (64-bit) collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
What's new in this version:
Added smart rendering support for Panasonic P2 files.
The Panasonic P2 format now preserves 10-bit color when rendering.
Added support for rendering 29.97p, 25p, 59.94i, and 50i AVC-Intra 100 Panasonic P2 video.
Added an Optimize GPU display performance check box to the Video Preview tab in the Preferences dialog when Windows Graphics Card is selected in the Device drop-down list. We recommend leaving this check box selected. You can clear the check box if you experience system... See all new features »
1) First, go to the "Start Menu" on the bottom left of your computer's screen.
2) Find and click on "Control Panel" icon/name.
3) Find the "Add or Remove Programs" icon and double-click it.
4) Here you'll see listed all of programs & applications that can be found on your computer. Find and select the Vegas Pro 12 (64-bit), and then click "Uninstall".
(This may take a while for the ¡®list to be populated'. A few minutes tops, depending on how many programs that you have installed on your hard drive).
5) You will then need to confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on "Remove".
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
When you uninstall different software, temporary files and files not deleted in the process of uninstallation often remain on the hard disk. They take up disk space and increase
disk access times. So completely delete these files that are no longer used:
1). Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2). Double-click on Program Files.
3). Look for any Vegas Pro 12 (64-bit) folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\Common Files for the Storage Device Viewer folder and delete it.
4). Close My Computer and other folders.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Vegas Pro 12 (64-bit) in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Vegas Pro 12 (64-bit) is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software