From DotFix Software:
VB Decompiler is decompiler for programs (EXE, DLL or OCX) written in Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0 and disassembler for programs written on .NET technology. As you know, programs in Visual Basic can be compiled into interpreted p-code or into native code. .NET assembly always compiled to just in time compilable IL code. Since p-code consists of high-level commands, there is a real possibility to decompile it into the source code (of course, the names of variables and some functions will not be decompiled). VB Decompiler restores source code from p-code as much as possible precisely. And after some modifications you may try to compile generated code. If a program was compiled into the native code, restoring full source code from machine instructions is not possible. But VB decompiler can help to analyze the program even in this situation as well. It contains a powerful disassembler and emulator. This powerfull engine try to decode most assembler instructions to most likely VB commands. Of course, it fails on some optimizations of assembler code and sometimes generate not correct instructions. But at this time this is a best way to analyze native code applications. If a program was compiled to .NET assembly, decompiler will recovery all tables and modules in managed assembly and disassemble all methods, functions and events using IL disassembler. .NET FrameWork is not needed for decompilation. Decompilation supported on all Windows 32 bit operation systems. In general, VB Decompiler is an ideal tool for analyzing programs and it is perfect if you lose the source code and need to partially restore the project.
What's new in this version:
Version 9.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed VB Decompiler Lite removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the VB Decompiler Lite.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "VB Decompiler Lite" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall VB Decompiler Lite.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, VB Decompiler Lite will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for VB Decompiler Lite.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with VB Decompiler Lite.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall VB Decompiler Lite within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove VB Decompiler Lite from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out VB Decompiler Lite in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If VB Decompiler Lite is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software