From Runescape Toolbar:
This toolbar is designed for the avid Runescape player, and combines a number of useful features, links and tools to make your Runescape playing experience much more organized and enjoyable one. We have integrated a number of quick link features, including links to all your favorite Runescape fan sites like RuneHQ, Tip It, Zybez, with all their Calculators, Skill Guides, Quest Guides, Maps, Forums, Blogs, Tools as well offering quick links to the official Runescape Forums, High Scores, News and Knowledge Base plus we also offer a range of large clan listings.
All of these great Runescape features are coupled with integrated Popup Blocker, Spell Check, Instant Email Notifier, Google Search, Current City Temperature, Weather Forecast, Cookie Cleaner, and History Cleaner. Version 4.5.114 a new Runescape World Switcher was added to the toolbar.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed RS2 Toolbar removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the RS2 Toolbar.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "RS2 Toolbar" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall RS2 Toolbar.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, RS2 Toolbar will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for RS2 Toolbar.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with RS2 Toolbar.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find RS2 Toolbar related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove RS2 Toolbar from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for RS2 Toolbar. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out RS2 Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If RS2 Toolbar is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software