From JAD Numeriks:
From the developer: "Decoz Numerology Master Program interface includes 3 free programs; a complete Chart Calculator including all cycles with no limitations, the DecozMini individual report writer (3 to 5 page personal numerology reports), and Zooker, a game/puzzle. The Numerology Master Program also contains 6 extended standard programs for personal use, and 6 programs for professional use. They are: A complete Individual report writer program, a Relationship Compatibility program, a Color ChartMaker, the NameAdvisor, a Lucky Number program, and the Diamond program. If you like the free programs, you can purchase activation codes to unlock and activate one or more of the standard and professional programs."?
1. In the Start menu, go to Control Panel.
2. When the window opens, scroll down and search for Programs and Features (or Add or Remove Programs).
3. Open it. Now, search for Numerology Master Program. When you found it, right click and select Uninstall (or Uninstall/Change).
4. Follow the steps to accomplish the process.
5. Click the "Start" menu, select "My Computer" or "Computer," double-click the "C:" drive, double-click the "Program Files" folder and delete the "Advanced Cookie Manager"
6. Restart your computer.
But the process does not always uninstall programs completely. If you need to permanently delete Numerology Master Program, remove it from the registry entirely by following this guide.
1. From the Start Menu, select "Run."
2. In the "Run" dialog box, type the word "regedit" and click "OK." This will open the Registry Editor program.
3. Click "Edit" and select "Find."
click "Find Next."
5. Right-click the key found in the results, and click "Delete." Only delete registry keys that you know are associated with the program to be removed. Press "F3" on your
keyboard to repeat the search, and remove the resulting keys as needed. You will have to restart your computer when finished.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Numerology Master Program within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Numerology Master Program from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Numerology Master Program in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Numerology Master Program is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software