Nero MediaHome is the easy and free media manager for your photos, music, video and data. The complete, all-in-one source lets you find, organize, edit, play, share, sync, burn and enjoy your media without the hassles of complicated technology. One quick, easy and free download lets you do all the basics such as streaming and organizing, and everything else is powered by apps that you add on to fit your unique needs. The software's core capabilities can be easily extended with free and low-cost apps for syncing and optimizing content between devices; playing digital videos, DVDs and Blu-ray discs; finding photos through facial recognition; and burning CDs and DVD. There are also creative theme packs with templates, transition effects and soundtracks for photo slide shows. These apps and theme packs can be purchased and installed individually or all at once for a discounted price. Organize your library and search your media, edit photos, create slideshows, burn discs to share, upload straight to web or watch videos right from your PC. No other platform gives you the power to do it all in from one place. Nero MediaHome. It's your total media experience made easy.
All-in-one for importing, basic photo editing, slideshow creation, burning, syncing, and sharing. Free and easy to download. Customize Nero MediaHome with only the apps you want. Powerful for all your media, easy and quick for your busy lifestyle. Spend only on the apps you want. Easy app purchases straight from the integrated store.
Apps and creative packs are sold seperately. Payable features include: Nero MediaHome SyncNero Blu-ray PlayerNero MediaHome HD BurnNero MediaHome BurningNero MediaHome Play to TVNero MediaHome DTS PlayerNero MediaHome PlaybackNero MediaHome DVD PackNero Retro Film ThemesNero Abstract ThemesNero Holiday & Sports ThemesNero Family & Events ThemesNero Football (Soccer) Themes.
What's new in this version:
New slideshow templates and streaming support for latest Smart TVs.?
Before removing Nero MediaHome, you must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group to perform the following procedure.
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE two times, and then type the name of the administrator user account. (If you do not know any other administrator user account, try to type Administrator
in the User name box.)
3. In the Password box, type the administrator password, and then click OK. (If you do not know the administrator password, leave it blank, and then click OK.)
Steps to remove Nero MediaHome:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Category View of Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Remove a program.
3. Click Nero MediaHome, and then click Remove.
When an uninstallation cannot be completed, there will be registry keys/entries and files left on your computer. The leftovers will not only make your computer very unstable but
also even cause you not be able to install a new program on your computer.
How to clean up such Autoruns leftover files? You could remove them manually if you are an expert, click "Start" and then click" run", enter "regedit" and press Enter, then you
should find files and registries that relevant to Autoruns in the folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. You should be very careful of not misdeleting other files and
registries or it would worse enough to lead a system collapse.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Nero MediaHome in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Nero MediaHome is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software