This application allows you to complete many different types of conversions; it also includes all the mathematical functions offered in Microsoft Calculator. Use of the Microsoft Calculator Plus ("Calculator") is completely voluntary on the part of the end user. The information, calculations and/or conversion estimations generated from use of the Calculator are for informational purposes only and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Calculator or the accuracy of any information, calculations or conversion estimations generated as a result of its usage.?
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Microsoft Calculator Plus on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
To attempt to remove Microsoft Calculator Plus, follow the steps below:
Step One: Click the "Search" box and type "Programs and Features" in the provided field.
Step Two: Click the magnifying glass icon or "Go" button to search.
Step Three: Double-click "Programs and Features" in the list of results.
Step Four: Locate and click the Microsoft Calculator Plus option in the window, and click the "Uninstall" button that appears.
Step Five: Follow the instructions to uninstall Microsoft Calculator Plus.
If you want to permanently delete the whole Microsoft Calculator Plus from your system, here are extra optional steps:
1. Open My Computer, double-click on Drive C.
2. Double-click on Program Files.
3. Look for any Microsoft Calculator Plus folders that remain. Right-click on them and choose Delete. Also look in the Program Files\ for the Microsoft Calculator Plus folder and delete it.
4. Close My Computer and other fold.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Microsoft Calculator Plus in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Microsoft Calculator Plus is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software