From Mountain Rose Multi Media:
MRFilter is an extreme effective spam and virus filter for the Communigate Pro mail server. MRFilter doesn't try to guess whether a message contains spam, it just know for sure. MRFilter allows you to specify which message is spam, using either your own spam phrases or regular expressions. MRFilter has custom actions for messages where the FROM address is the same as the TO address. MRFilter works on Mac OS X (PPC and Intel), Winows, and Linux.?
First step, remove MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If MRFilter: Spam and Virus filter for Communigate Pro is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software