From Carlo Medas:
From the developer Advanced Network Monitor, it allows you to monitor your net in few clicks. Extremely easy to use and very fast in discovering your network's active nodes. Full of relevant features such as: auto-detect of network configuration, monitoring, reporting, trapping, statistics and graphs, network tree view, network log, proof single node scan, os detection
Version 2.5 build 35 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.5 build 35 includes unspecified updates.?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling Look@LAN Network Monitor from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the Look@LAN Network Monitor you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean Look@LAN Network Monitor entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall Look@LAN Network Monitor within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove Look@LAN Network Monitor from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Look@LAN Network Monitor in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Look@LAN Network Monitor is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software