A silent takedown will give a significant advantage. There will be many points in the game where you are encouraged to use subtlety and intelligence, rather than brute force, in order to overcome an obstacle. Continuing from where the first game left off, Jones is once again at the forefront of preventing international terrorism, world catastrophe and betrayal at the very highest level. 19-mission campaign set in real world locations spanning three continents, ranging from all-out base assaults to covert surveillance and infiltration; thefts and escapes in outdoor and indoor, urban and rural environment. More than 30 guns and other accurately modeled real-world weapons, including: knives, pistols, assault and sniper rifles, sub machineguns, mini-guns, rocket launchers and grenades. You are a hero - a highly capable and resourceful lone operative inserted deep into enemy territory against overwhelming odds.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo" folder.
4. Delete the all IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo entries.
Another method to remove IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If IGI 2: Covert Strike Single-player demo is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software