deskPDF Studio X is a suite of professional PDF tools to edit, create, convert, sign & share PDFs. All new for 2013, Studio X combines advanced PDF editing tools & turbo-charged performance in a re-designed, modern interface. With the pro PDF tools in Studio X you can directly edit the existing text & images in a PDF, add markup, create PDFs from any application, & convert PDFs to Word, Excel, HTML, & other popular file types. A fully featured Adobe Acrobat alternative, Studio X is the ultimate paperless solution. With Easy Sign, you can sign documents with a single click of the mouse. In-line text & image editing make it easy to change existing text & images. Add text or edit existing text - change fonts or colors, highlight, underline, & cross out text. Markup tools include freetext & freehand drawing, shapes, sticky notes, & more. Add bookmarks & hyperlinks, stamps, watermarks & letterhead to give your documents a professional polish. Studio X includes ready to use pre-made stamps, & with bates stamping it's easy to add page numbers & custom headers & footers.
A powerful PDF converter & creator, Studio X can create PDFs from over 300 file types, batch convert images to PDF, & convert PDFs to Word, Excel, HTML, & other formats. Merge PDFs, insert pages from another PDF, re-arrange pages, or extract pages into a new PDF. Pages can be rotated, cropped, or deleted, and page sizes can be adjusted on the fly. Studio X provides many security features, including a Digital File Shredder with DoD compliant 7 pass wipe, up to 256 bit banking grade encryption & password protection, digital IDs, trusted contacts & certificate security. Collaboration: PDFs are made for sharing & Studio X makes collaboration easy with file attachments & commenting options, and tools to create fillable PDF forms which can be filled in electronically. Publish your PDFs to the web with 1 click. Integrating with the always free PDFzen.com means with 1 click you can put your documents in the cloud and share the link by email, social media, or fax. With deskPDF Studio X + PDFzen its never been easier to share & collaborate on your PDFs.
What's new in this version:
General: Redesigned, easy to use interface In-line text & image editing Improved performance Markup: Easy Sign signature tool Stamps & Watermarks Page numbering & bates stamping Insert Shapes Highlight, cross out & underline text Improved freetext & freehand drawing PDF Assembly: Simplified PDF creation from over 300 file types and conversion of PDF to .doc, .xls, html, .txt... See all new features »?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling DeskPDF Studio X from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the DeskPDF Studio X you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean DeskPDF Studio X entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out DeskPDF Studio X in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If DeskPDF Studio X is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software