From DTM Soft:
DTM Query Reporter is a reporting tool for database query. The program creates reports in RTF, XML, HTML, CHM, PDF, Excel or plain text formats and supports all common database interfaces - ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI, or Oracle Call Interface. This utility helps technical writers and database administrators create a report of any complexity level within seconds. This utility helps technical writers and database administrators create a report of any complexity level within seconds.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.24.34 fixes connectivity module for SQL Server and Oracle databases.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. DTM Query Reporter can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "DTM Query Reporter" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "DTM Query Reporter" folder.
4. Delete the all DTM Query Reporter entries.
Another method to remove DTM Query Reporter is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted DTM Query Reporter. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove DTM Query Reporter and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out DTM Query Reporter in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If DTM Query Reporter is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software