CyberLink PhotoDirector 5 combines all the features you need for photography in a single workflow -- efficient photo management, pro-quality adjustments and creative photo editing. With native 64-bit support, non-destructive tools, RAW support for popular DSLRs and Ultra 4K slideshow output, PhotoDirector is all you need to turn your photos into works of art.
PhotoDirector 5 puts added power under the hood with full 64-bit support and offers the industry's fastest RAW file import speeds. Over 60 lens correction profiles for popular DSLR lenses combine with powerful new creative editing tools like Bracket HDR and Split Toning effects to bring precision and style to photos. And for ultra high-quality results there's now High DPI support and 4K UltraHD video slideshows.
What's new in this version:
PhotoDirector 5 puts added power under the hood with full 64-bit support and offers the industry's fastest RAW file import speeds. Over 60 lens correction profiles for popular DSLR lenses combine with powerful new creative editing tools like Bracket HDR and Split Toning effects to bring precision and style to photos. And for ultra high-quality results there's now High DPI support and 4K UltraHD video slideshows.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed CyberLink PhotoDirector removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the CyberLink PhotoDirector.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "CyberLink PhotoDirector" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, CyberLink PhotoDirector will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for CyberLink PhotoDirector.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with CyberLink PhotoDirector.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall CyberLink PhotoDirector within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove CyberLink PhotoDirector from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out CyberLink PhotoDirector in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If CyberLink PhotoDirector is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software