From Yellow River Software:
CustomMenu enhances MS IE significantly. It is an easier, faster and unique way to surf and shop on the Web by just a point-and-click. It can manage URLs and display them as drop-down menu on browser's menu bar. With CustomMenu, some URL collections which include over thousands top web sites and four large Web stores will provide quick links to where you want to go very efficiently. Moreover, The software provides an edit tool - CMEditor, which can be easily used to edit the URL collections. In addition, CustomMenu provides you remarkable benefit especially when you use it with MS IE full screen modal. It is very useful software for both personal user and Web developer.?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed CustomMenu for MS IE removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the CustomMenu for MS IE.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "CustomMenu for MS IE" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall CustomMenu for MS IE.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, CustomMenu for MS IE will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for CustomMenu for MS IE.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with CustomMenu for MS IE.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of CustomMenu for MS IE. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted CustomMenu for MS IE.
Force uninstall CustomMenu for MS IE in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out CustomMenu for MS IE in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If CustomMenu for MS IE is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software