From Patrick Harvey:
A very easy to use password and link manager that encrypts your information! Save your favorite site and usernames and passwords and protect them with a single password. The program includes a button that launches your browser & goes to your link automatically. At that time it also copies your username to the Windows clipboard so you can copy/paste it into the site you are visiting. If you don't use Internet Explorer, you can create a file to launch any browser from this program. There are also buttons to copy other saved information to the Windows clipboard. Why try to remember hundreds of passwords and links when you can save them all in a single program.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.0 expanded the Information fields and added Windows 7 compatibility improvements.?
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Well, after deleting the file above, you can remove the following to save space:
1. In the Finder, go to your Home directory.
2. Open the "Library" folder and then the "Application Support" folder.
3. Open the "AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager" folder.
4. Delete the all AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager entries.
The next step is to clean up any leftover files and registry entries remain in your system. This involves moving on to the registry to find AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager related entries. However, unless you are an experienced computer programmer, I do not recommend this method at all. It is very dangerous, and one wrong move can destroy Windows and result in a complete crash.
If you aren't too busy and you could try to manually remove AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager from your computer. However, as we are required program uninstall in many cases in our daily life, how can we easily and instantly complete the work? So I thought it is a good idea to uninstall unwanted program with a professional designed tool.
Help Uninstaller can help you completely and easily uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can't remove from your computer so as to make your computer tidy and run as new. It can provide you with 100% removal for AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager. It is suggested that you install Help Uninstaller on your computer.
Help Uninstaller features
Forcibly show and uninstall hidden programs
Let you completely uninstall any hidden applications with ease
Forcibly show hidden files Once you activate Help Uninstaller, you will find much more files appears on your PC sharply. That is, the hidden files are showed on your PC forcibly.
Forces uninstall hidden files You can Force Uninstall any shown files at anytime as you like easily.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If AtomicRobot Password and Link Manager is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software