From Eltima Software:
There are lots of reasons why sometimes you are not able to watch your favorite YouTube video just the time you want it, e.g. bad Internet stream or video can be lost or deleted. In this case is the best to have this video already downloaded on your computer. Airy is a nifty app which allows you to download and keep all your best videos at hand. It is extremely helpful tool for downloading YouTube videos on your Windows computer. It saves the videos in different resolutions and file type, which gives you more freedom in actions. You can easily download full HD and 4K Ultra HD resolution videos to your hard drive and enjoy a super quality any time you need it. Airy downloads MP4, WebM, FLV, and 3GP file types and also it can extract MP3 sounds from YouTube videos. Simply paste the YouTube link in Airy, choose MP3 from file types list and click 'Download'. A trial version allows you to download 2 free YouTube videos to experience all the advantages of Airy for Windows.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0.30: Fixed: inability to download files larger than 2 GB even if there was enough space. Fixed: erroneous video conversion into MP3 format on Windows 7 64-bit. Now sounds are played correctly. Fixed: downloading of embedded videos on YouTube. Fixed: "Show in folder" option is no longer displayed for pending downloads. Fixed: distorted URL field on Windows XP with DPI set to 120. Update: with the demo version of Airy you can download two YouTube URLs now.?
First step, remove Airy from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate Airy.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by Airy in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name Airy in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Airy.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
You can choose a suitable way below:
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Run it after installation
3. Find out Airy in the list and click uninstall button
These three steps can completely uninstall a program including its registry entries. If Airy is partly uninstalled or corrupted, you need to force uninstall it by
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Exit it after installation
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software