This package supports the following driver models:3Com U.S. Robotics Winmodem VSP 3Com CM Dial Up Protocol?
1. Click the "Start" button in the Windows taskbar. Type "msconfig" and click "System Configuration." The System Configuration utility opens.
2. Click the "Startup" tab. Remove checks from all of the background programs you don't want to open at startup. Do not worry about corrupting the startup process as all of the
programs in the list are nonessential.
3. Click the "Apply" button. Click the "OK" button. When prompted, restart the computer.
4. Press the following keys simultaneously: "Ctrl," "Alt" and "Delete." The Task Manager opens.
5. Click the "Processes" tab.
6. Right-click the disk1.zip you want to close and click "End Process Tree."
Video Show: How To Remove Windows Startup Programs
Steps to uninstall disk1.zip
Step 1: From the Start menu, open Control Panel.
Step 2: Find and double click on the icon of Add/ Remove Programs.
Step 3: Scroll down the program and application list and find the item of disk1.zip, and then highlight it.
Step 4: Select the Remove option showing in the right.
Step 5: Click "Yes" to continue, when a message asks you to confirm.
Step 6: Wait for the process to finish, and then restart computer.
What is the most effective method to get rid of disk1.zip thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all disk1.zip associated entries.
How to perform automatic disk1.zip removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close disk1.zip running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of disk1.zip and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software