Skype makes staying in touch with all your contacts. It stays informed about what's happening with your friends through video and voice calls and instant messaging. It is no matter if you are on a PC, Windows Phone, Mac, tablet, iPhone, or Android device, Skype keeps you connected and always available. Once you sign in, the app is always on without draining your device's battery, so you can take calls any time. It features exchange instant messages with all your Skype, Messenger and Outlook.com contacts, call any phone quickly and easily from Skype, all Skype-to-Skype video and voice calls are free, your messages are delivered straight to you no matter what you're doing, and snap your IM or video call window left or right so you can do more things while catching up.?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling Skype (Windows 8) from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by Skype (Windows 8), or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed Skype (Windows 8) in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the Skype (Windows 8) removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that Skype (Windows 8) is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out Skype (Windows 8) in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove Skype (Windows 8).
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the Skype (Windows 8) will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had Skype (Windows 8) installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of Skype (Windows 8).
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of Skype (Windows 8) thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all Skype (Windows 8) associated entries.
How to perform automatic Skype (Windows 8) removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close Skype (Windows 8) running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Skype (Windows 8) and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software