From Realtek Semiconductor:
Realtek HD audio driver package. The package includes: driver setup program, drivers for Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 32-bit.
What's new in this version:
Version R2.75 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
You can directly uninstall the unwanted program with Windows Add/Remove Programs if it was there.
1. Go to Start menu, Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs.
2. Find Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit) in the program list and right click to choose Delete.
3. Follow the panel wizard and reboot your PC when it finished.
Under rare circumstances, it's possible that a few files are left after performing the uninstall. The following is instruction to delete the program trace:
1. Delete the "C:\Program Files\Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)" folder.
2. Find a "Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)" file in "C:\Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)", right-click it and choose "uninstall".
3. Click the "Start" menu and select "Run." Type "regedit" in the search field and hit "Enter" to start the Registry Editor.
4. Browse to the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)
5. Click on "Uninstall" and then delete the "Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit)" value in the right section of the Registry Editor and close the utility.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit) associated entries.
How to perform automatic Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit) removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit) running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 32-bit) and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software