From Data Village:
Personal Search Agent searches the Internet for web pages, based on Seach Criteria that you specify. But unlike a Search Engine, that searches copies of pages in previously created databases, Personal Search Agent actually retrieves a page right before processing it. This approach has many advantages over a traditional Search Engine. A Search Engines results are often out of date and incomplete, since search results are limited to pages in a Search Engines database. Therefore a Search Engine usually misses pages that are present on the Internet for only a few days and it reports false results for pages that have been updated since the Search Engine has last indexed them. Since Personal Search Agent searches the Internet in "real time" it does not have any of these drawbacks. Accordingly, Personal Search Agent is ideal for applications where up to date information is essential, such as job searches, scientific research and online commerce. In addition to searching in "real time", Personal Search Agent has the ability to extract and save information, such as Email addresses and graphic files.?
One: Remove Personal Search Agent with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > Personal Search Agent > Uninstall Personal Search Agent.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check "Leave your settings behind".
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove Personal Search Agent by using the Microsoft Cleanup Utility
1. Remove Personal Search Agent through the Control Panel.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 3. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
4. Select Personal Search Agent icon and click Change/Remove.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If there is an Personal Search Agent icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file C:\Program Files\Personal Search Agent, you can delete it.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of Personal Search Agent thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all Personal Search Agent associated entries.
How to perform automatic Personal Search Agent removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close Personal Search Agent running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Personal Search Agent and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software