From The Document Foundation:
LibreOffice is an open-source personal productivity suite that gives you six feature rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs, writer, calc, impress, draw, math, and base. Support and documentation is free. LibreOffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you're sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system.
What's new in this version:
We now ship Adobe????s Source Sans Pro 2.0, which includes a greatly expanded range of characters. It now supports the Cyrillic, Greek and IPA writing systems, tweaks several diacritic marks and adds the new Russian Rupee sign. There was a leftover 1 px border around the Start Center, which is now removed. The background color was tweaked and unified with that of the rulers, streamlining and improving the default look.?
Method one: Uninstall LibreOffice from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\LibreOffice to change directories.
3. Type LibreOffice.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the LibreOffice.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall LibreOffice at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall LibreOffice from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight LibreOffice on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
What is the most effective method to get rid of LibreOffice thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all LibreOffice associated entries.
How to perform automatic LibreOffice removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close LibreOffice running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of LibreOffice and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software