From Tekniska Byran:
KNX support for mControl is a complement addon where you can control KNX(EIB), ISO/IEC 14543, building automation systems from mControl. mControl is a software for your digital home. From your Media Center PC, via Internet Explorer or through your Windows Mobile device, you can control all aspects of your home with the touch of a button. The driver has switch, dim, shade, thermostat, music and scene modules for control of KNX devices.?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling KNX support for mControl from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by KNX support for mControl, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed KNX support for mControl in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the KNX support for mControl removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that KNX support for mControl is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out KNX support for mControl in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove KNX support for mControl.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the KNX support for mControl will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had KNX support for mControl installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of KNX support for mControl.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Once you have uninstalled KNX support for mControl by the aids of Windows Add/Remove utility, you should also remove the registry keys and associated files of KNX support for mControl from the PC. The undesirable leftovers not only are the reasons for the overloaded disk spaces, but also have the ability to drastically decrease the system performance and result in unpredictable damage to Windows registry.
If you don't feel comfortable with the performance suggested above, you can take an easier one. That is to apply an uninstaller tool to help you, Help Uninstaller for example. Then the steps are easy. You just need to click and download Help Uninstaller and uninstall it to your computer, and then you click it to run and help you get rid of KNX support for mControl. And then what you need to do is wait for a minute. The uninstaller tool will help you uninstall its program, its program files and its registry values.
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all KNX support for mControl associated entries.
How to perform automatic KNX support for mControl removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close KNX support for mControl running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of KNX support for mControl and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software