From Hodo Software:
Hodo Data Recovery comes with 4 recovery modules to help you easily recover lost files caused by different reasons: Lost File Recovery, Formatted Recovery, Partition Recovery and Raw File Recovery. And it comes with the preview ability to let you preview the files before recovery. Design with GUI interface and read-only technology, this Windows data recovery allows you to recover lost files easily and securely! Only 3 steps required: Download -> Scan -> Recover. Key Features Powerful Windows data recovery tool with 4 different recovery modules. Support recovery of 550 file formats, like documents, photos, audios, videos, archives, etc. Recover files lost due to any reasons like deletion, virus infection, partition loss, etc. Rescue lost files from PCs, external hard drives, USB flash drives and other removable media. Allow you to preview the files before recovery. 3 Simple Steps: Select -> Scan -> Recover. Read-only and non-destructive design for secure recovery. Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000. Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems. Work with various brands and models of PCs and removable storage devices.?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose Hodo Data Recovery or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the Hodo Data Recovery shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Hodo Data Recovery folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading Hodo Data Recovery on your computer, you can get rid of Hodo Data Recovery with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to Hodo Data Recovery.
3. Move to Uninstall Hodo Data Recovery, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
For a better and easier way to uninstall Hodo Data Recovery, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all Hodo Data Recovery associated entries.
How to perform automatic Hodo Data Recovery removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close Hodo Data Recovery running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Hodo Data Recovery and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software