From T7R Studio:
Are you inclined to download freeware to convert videos? Free FLV to MP4 Converter is the right choice. It is free software which aims to help users to convert FLV files to MP4 for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod and many other popular devices. Below are its detailed functions.
1. Convert FLV to MP4. It is the major function of Free FLV to MP4 Converter. It can convert any FLV files to MP4.
2. Compatible with many popular devices. This Free FLV to MP4 Converter keeps highly with many popular devices. In that case, users can enjoy the converted files on any one of them, such as iPad, iPhone, PSP and so on.
3. Select output formats. Click "Add File" to input your FLV files, and then click "Profile" to select a proper output video format for your specific device.
4. Easy to use. Free FLV to MP4 Converter owns a friendly interface and shows out all its main functions. So it is very easy to learn how to use it to convert FLV. Users just need to download it for free, run it for use directly.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0.10 offers faster speed and perfect audio-visual quality.?
Method one: Uninstall Free FLV to MP4 Converter from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\Free FLV to MP4 Converter to change directories.
3. Type Free FLV to MP4 Converter.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the Free FLV to MP4 Converter.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall Free FLV to MP4 Converter at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall Free FLV to MP4 Converter from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Free FLV to MP4 Converter on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Once you have uninstalled Free FLV to MP4 Converter by the aids of Windows Add/Remove utility, you should also remove the registry keys and associated files of Free FLV to MP4 Converter from the PC. The undesirable leftovers not only are the reasons for the overloaded disk spaces, but also have the ability to drastically decrease the system performance and result in unpredictable damage to Windows registry.
If you don't feel comfortable with the performance suggested above, you can take an easier one. That is to apply an uninstaller tool to help you, Help Uninstaller for example. Then the steps are easy. You just need to click and download Help Uninstaller and uninstall it to your computer, and then you click it to run and help you get rid of Free FLV to MP4 Converter. And then what you need to do is wait for a minute. The uninstaller tool will help you uninstall its program, its program files and its registry values.
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all Free FLV to MP4 Converter associated entries.
How to perform automatic Free FLV to MP4 Converter removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close Free FLV to MP4 Converter running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of Free FLV to MP4 Converter and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software