From AcroCAD Software:
AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter converts DWG and DXF files to vector PDFs - and you don't need to have AutoCAD to use it. Page, view, and layout from your drawing are retained, making it easy to create a high-quality PDF. Other new features include the ability to scale for conversion, combine multiple files. AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter It supports AutoCAD drawing format from R2.5 to the latest version 2012 and will support the versions to come in the future. AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter is able to batch-process files, a real time-saver. It is ideal for professionals who need to send high-quality drawings to clients.
What's new in this version:
New version may include unspecified updates, enhancements or bug fixes.?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter on your computer, you can get rid of AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter.
3. Move to Uninstall AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter associated entries.
How to perform automatic AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of AutoCAD DWG to PDF Converter and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software