From Flextron Bt.:
Transform your PC into an advanced, yet easy to play, virtual piano, synthesizer, or even a band. Play piano and over 100 other instruments on your computer using your mouse and computer keyboard, no special hardware is needed. Play your favorite music or enjoy your own creations for a truly different type of relaxation and entertainment. Play at a birthday party, create a Christmas performance, have fun anywhere and anytime when traveling with your laptop. A73 Piano Station is a powerful tool to develop one's musicality and an effective, stimulating extension of piano lessons, yet it is fun like a unique creative game. In addition, due to its simple design, it makes a perfect gift for musical children. Play 128 instruments, from clarinet to electric guitar, from acoustic drums to synthesizer sounds. Combine up to three instruments to create new sound effects. Switch on the drum machine, add bass and chord accompaniment to your melody with just a few clicks. Accompaniment styles range from jazz to dream dance, from waltz to blues. Use arpeggios to play piano chords and various rhythmic patterns in perfect time. Add to that, convenient mixing, tempo, shuffle controls, a metronome, a recording function, and an easy, stylish graphical interface featuring 73 realistic piano keys with dynamic shadows. The program works with any General Midi compatible software and hardware device, including Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth available on all XP and Vista computers.
What's new in this version:
8 new music styles, A73 Piano Station is now freeware.?
Method one: Uninstall A73 Piano Station from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\A73 Piano Station to change directories.
3. Type A73 Piano Station.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the A73 Piano Station.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall A73 Piano Station at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall A73 Piano Station from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight A73 Piano Station on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
For a better and easier way to uninstall A73 Piano Station, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
If you are unable to uninstall program using the normal uninstallation method, we recommend you try Help Uninstaller. Such program helps to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all A73 Piano Station associated entries.
How to perform automatic A73 Piano Station removal?
1. Click here to free download the Help Uninstaller.
2. In the File Download dialog box, select the Save button and save the uninstaller on the Desktop
3. Next, close A73 Piano Station running on your PC and double-click the.exe file to install the uninstaller on your computer.
4. Run the uninstaller and then click on "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Locate the folder of A73 Piano Station and then click "Next" to begin the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software