From Buzan Online:
iMindMap is the official Mind Mapping software from the inventor of Mind Mapping, and Tony Buzan. A refreshingly easy, different and practical way to think and work, iMindMap will help you to be more creative and more efficient. It blending a world renowned process, already used by over 250 million people, with cutting edge technology and our signature intuitive interface. iMindMap will breathe new life into your everyday tasks and guide you to discovering fresh and innovative ideas of your own. iMindMap is used worldwide by schools, organizations and companies - some of which you may be familiar with, such as NASA, Walt Disney, Microsoft, Pepsi, IBM, and the United Nations - helping them to think differently and to work in a more productive, creative and time saving way.
What's new in this version:
Version 7.0.1: Creative Branch Art New Editor Redesigned Interface?
Method one: Uninstall iMindMap from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\iMindMap to change directories.
3. Type iMindMap.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the iMindMap.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall iMindMap at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall iMindMap from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight iMindMap on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click iMindMap and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software