From WM Software:
Secure, affordable internal Instant Messaging for any size company. Instant Messaging is extremely popular with users at home and at work. But, did you know that all those messages go out unencrypted across the Internet and are stored on the vendor's servers? Anyone with a packet sniffer can read your company messages. WMS Messenger solves this problem by providing all the features users currently use with the 'free' instant messengers, except the server runs on your company's network and the messages never travel outside your company's network.
Both the client and server components are lightweight and simple to setup. It even includes basic e-mail functionality. Free for up to five concurrent users; prices vary for extra users, see the WM Software Web site for more pricing information. Version 3.0.253 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.0.253 includes unspecified updates.?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose WMS Messenger Corporate Edition or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the WMS Messenger Corporate Edition shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the WMS Messenger Corporate Edition folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading WMS Messenger Corporate Edition on your computer, you can get rid of WMS Messenger Corporate Edition with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to WMS Messenger Corporate Edition.
3. Move to Uninstall WMS Messenger Corporate Edition, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
Once you have uninstalled WMS Messenger Corporate Edition by the aids of Windows Add/Remove utility, you should also remove the registry keys and associated files of WMS Messenger Corporate Edition from the PC. The undesirable leftovers not only are the reasons for the overloaded disk spaces, but also have the ability to drastically decrease the system performance and result in unpredictable damage to Windows registry.
If you don't feel comfortable with the performance suggested above, you can take an easier one. That is to apply an uninstaller tool to help you, Help Uninstaller for example. Then the steps are easy. You just need to click and download Help Uninstaller and uninstall it to your computer, and then you click it to run and help you get rid of WMS Messenger Corporate Edition. And then what you need to do is wait for a minute. The uninstaller tool will help you uninstall its program, its program files and its registry values.
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click WMS Messenger Corporate Edition and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software