From TEC-IT Datenverarbeitung:
TBarCode enhances all applications with professional barcode generating and barcode printing capabilities. TBarCode can be used within the complete Microsoft Office product family (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel) as well as in many development environments. Embed TBarCode OCX with a few mouse-clicks into your document, worksheet and database or into your application. Select the required barcode symbology and provide the data to be encoded. Thats all that is needed to ensure generation of high-quality barcodes including the correct check-digits. No special barcode related know-how is required. TBarCode OCX supports the generation of linear barcodes (EAN 13, Code128, EAN 128, 2 of 5) as well as complex 2D or Composite barcodes with high data-density (PDF417, DataMatrix, QR-Code, Aztec, MaxiCode, GS1).
What's new in this version:
Version 9.3.7 fixes loading problems concerning Microsoft Word and Excel.?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose TEC-IT TBarCode or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the TEC-IT TBarCode shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the TEC-IT TBarCode folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading TEC-IT TBarCode on your computer, you can get rid of TEC-IT TBarCode with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to TEC-IT TBarCode.
3. Move to Uninstall TEC-IT TBarCode, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
What is the most effective method to get rid of TEC-IT TBarCode thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click TEC-IT TBarCode and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software