From Moba Software:
My Movie Library is a database tool for categorizing and keeping track of your movie collection. You can easily add a folder of movie files, or manually add physical media. The program will download cover art and movie information from IMDB. A powerful search function helps you find the movies you want to watch. If it's a movie file on your disk, you can launch the movie in your default movie player--directly from the program.
You can type in the name of a movie, and get the rest from IMDB. You can also add a folder containing movie files and the program automatically finds the movies, retrieves its cover art and information, and add them to the library. The real-time search function helps you find movies by name, year, genre, actor, director or media. One click to open the movies IMDB page in your default browser. You can backup/restore the entire library and Import/export movies from files.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.2.1066 is a bug fixing release.?
One: Remove My Movie Library with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > My Movie Library > Uninstall My Movie Library.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check "Leave your settings behind".
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove My Movie Library by using the Microsoft Cleanup Utility
1. Remove My Movie Library through the Control Panel.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 3. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
4. Select My Movie Library icon and click Change/Remove.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If there is an My Movie Library icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file C:\Program Files\My Movie Library, you can delete it.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of My Movie Library thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click My Movie Library and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software