Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
As far as I am concerned there are three ways to achieve this goal.
Method 1: Uninstall Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family with its own uninstaller
You can uninstall Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family by going to the folder you installed it initially and clicking the Uninstall.exe. Or click Start > All Programs > Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family > Uninstall and you can get rid of
Method 2: Uninstall Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family with standard Add/Remove Programs
1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel. In Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs.
2. When the window populates, it will have all programs that are installed on your computer. Highlighted the Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family you wish to uninstall, and click on the Delete button.
3. A new window will pop up asking you "Are you Sure You Want to Delete Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family?" Click "Yes."
4. In the new window asks you if you would like to uninstall all related files for this program including saved updates. Click Yes.
5. Wait until the uninstall process complete and then click Close.
6. Restart your computer.
What is the most effective method to get rid of Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software