Microsoft Office Outlook provides a single, integrated solution for organizing and managing your digital communication tools such as e-mail and instant messaging, along with all your day-to-day information--from calendars and contacts to task lists and notes. Outlook controls the deluge of e-mail, appointments, and contacts, helping you manage your time and tasks more effectively, while making it easier to synthesize information and share it with others.?
As far as I am concerned there are three ways to achieve this goal.
Method 1: Uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with its own uninstaller
You can uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 by going to the folder you installed it initially and clicking the Uninstall.exe. Or click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 > Uninstall and you can get rid of
Method 2: Uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with standard Add/Remove Programs
1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel. In Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs.
2. When the window populates, it will have all programs that are installed on your computer. Highlighted the Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 you wish to uninstall, and click on the Delete button.
3. A new window will pop up asking you "Are you Sure You Want to Delete Microsoft Office Outlook 2010?" Click "Yes."
4. In the new window asks you if you would like to uninstall all related files for this program including saved updates. Click Yes.
5. Wait until the uninstall process complete and then click Close.
6. Restart your computer.
For a better and easier way to uninstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2010, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software