MP3 Tag Editor is not just yet another music file tag editor. It is a powerful music collection organizer, audio file search system, personal DJ and more. MP3 Tag Editor is a great tool for editing data tags in sound files of any format. You can work with several files simultaneously or change the tags for all files in a selected folder at once. MP3 Tag Editor is well-suited for bringing order to folders containing hundreds of music files. The program can download audio track data (author, album, date, genre) from the FreeDB online database. Thus, each file in your music collection will contain full information about its content.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.70 supports Windows 7.?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling MP3 Tag Editor from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by MP3 Tag Editor, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed MP3 Tag Editor in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the MP3 Tag Editor removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that MP3 Tag Editor is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out MP3 Tag Editor in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove MP3 Tag Editor.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the MP3 Tag Editor will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had MP3 Tag Editor installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of MP3 Tag Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of MP3 Tag Editor thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click MP3 Tag Editor and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software