From Codec Guide:
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is a collection of codecs, DirectShow filters and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video formats. The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is designed as an user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even some rare formats.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack includes codecs for the most popular compressions like Divx and Xvid as well as some of the less popular but still necessary codecs. It also includes Quicktime and Realplayer codecs.
What's new in this version:
Updated MPC-HC to version 126.96.36.199 Updated LAV Filters to version 0.62-21-g9882f97 Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.9.0 Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.70 Updated Icaros to version 2.2.6 Improved HEVC video decoding performance MPC-HC now supports displaying external coverart (e.g. folder.jpg) when playing audio files. Support for embedded coverart will be added in a future version. Added options ... See all new features »?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed K-Lite Mega Codec Pack in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out K-Lite Mega Codec Pack in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove K-Lite Mega Codec Pack.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had K-Lite Mega Codec Pack installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of K-Lite Mega Codec Pack thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click K-Lite Mega Codec Pack and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software