JDDM is a drop down menu java applet, is browser-independent and highly configurable. JDDM let you generate vertical and horizontal menus with unlimited number of nested popup submenus, various color schemes, buttons, fonts, icons and sounds.
If the software contains no uninstall utility, use the Add/Remove tool of the Windows operating system. JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu) can be removed manually by following the following steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer screen, and then click "Control Panel."
2. Choose "Add/Remove Programs" and the programs that are installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Choose "JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)" and then "Change/Remove." You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the uninstall.
4. Choose "OK" and continue to follow the instructions by choosing "Next" until the uninstall completes.
Remove JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu) with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu) > Uninstall JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu).
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check "Leave your settings behind".
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
After restarting, confirm that you can see hidden files and folders by clicking Start Control Panel Folder Options View and select the Show hidden files and folders option.
Click Start My Computer and then navigate to and delete the following folders:
C:\Program Files\ JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)
C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users must delete the following folders:
C:\Program Files\ JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)
C:\ProgramData\ JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu)
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
For a better and easier way to uninstall JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu), it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click JDDM (Java Drop Down Menu) and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software