HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool utility will format any USB flash drive, with your choice of FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition types. You can also make the disk bootable by specifying a file location.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.2.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Once you have uninstalled HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool by the aids of Windows Add/Remove utility, you should also remove the registry keys and associated files of HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool from the PC. The undesirable leftovers not only are the reasons for the overloaded disk spaces, but also have the ability to drastically decrease the system performance and result in unpredictable damage to Windows registry.
If you don't feel comfortable with the performance suggested above, you can take an easier one. That is to apply an uninstaller tool to help you, Help Uninstaller for example. Then the steps are easy. You just need to click and download Help Uninstaller and uninstall it to your computer, and then you click it to run and help you get rid of HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. And then what you need to do is wait for a minute. The uninstaller tool will help you uninstall its program, its program files and its registry values.
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software