Free File Shredder is a virtual file shredder that completely shreds the unwanted files or folders from your computer in a manner which makes it impossible for anyone to retrieve.
It provides three ways including US DoD 5220.22-M erasure method, Gutmann method and quick delete method to delete the files and you can customize repeat deletion to make sure there is no chance of recovery. To protect your privacy, this file shredder can securely & permanently delete important or explicit material from your computer like documents, video, audio, image, compressed files to prevent recoverability of your data to protect your company and yourself from data and identity theft without worrying about prying eyes. You can also use this shredder to remove unnecessary bulk files in your computer's memory to make the most gain in freeing up disk space in the shortest amount of time.
What's new in this version:
New version may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
1. Go to Start and then Settings.
2. Find the Control Panel and click it.
3. Click the Add/Remove panel, and it will soon pop up.
4. Find and choose Free File Shredder or any programs you don't need in the list of Add/Remove panel.
5. Click the "Remove" icon to start the removal.
6. After the removal finish, go to the Start menu, click All Programs to check whether the Free File Shredder shortcut still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove
7. Open My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), and then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Free File Shredder folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and
click Delete to manually remove the folder.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
If you have install its own uninstaller when downloading Free File Shredder on your computer, you can get rid of Free File Shredder with these steps:
1. Click Start Menu, then go to All Programs.
2. On the list, locate to Free File Shredder.
3. Move to Uninstall Free File Shredder, click it.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
5. Restart your computer if required.
For a better and easier way to uninstall Free File Shredder, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Free File Shredder and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software