From Eztk Technology:
EzWhois is designed as a GUI client tool that enables you to perform whois lookups for domain names (and IP addresses). You can use EzWhois to find out domain information such as registrar, domain status, expiration date, and name servers. It can also help you find contact information for the owner of a domain name or IP.
What's new in this version:
Check domain information Check Registrar information Check name server information Check IP information Check the popular Generic TLDs like .COM, .NET, .ORG, etc. Check Country Code TLDs (ccTLDs) Automatically directs the query to the right whois server Specified whois server Do RAW whois query Clear, copy, save the output window?
Method one: Uninstall EzWhois from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\EzWhois to change directories.
3. Type EzWhois.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the EzWhois.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall EzWhois at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall EzWhois from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight EzWhois on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Once you have uninstalled EzWhois by the aids of Windows Add/Remove utility, you should also remove the registry keys and associated files of EzWhois from the PC. The undesirable leftovers not only are the reasons for the overloaded disk spaces, but also have the ability to drastically decrease the system performance and result in unpredictable damage to Windows registry.
If you don't feel comfortable with the performance suggested above, you can take an easier one. That is to apply an uninstaller tool to help you, Help Uninstaller for example. Then the steps are easy. You just need to click and download Help Uninstaller and uninstall it to your computer, and then you click it to run and help you get rid of EzWhois. And then what you need to do is wait for a minute. The uninstaller tool will help you uninstall its program, its program files and its registry values.
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click EzWhois and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software