The original Core Temp Gadget, brought to you by Core Temp's developer, Arthur Liberman. Monitor your processor temperature, load, frequency and VID settings with a visual representation via a graph at the bottom of the gadget. Settings: - Adjust the zoom to change the size of the gadget. - Show or hide the graphs and text fields. - Graphs can display core load or core temperatures. - Select colors for the cores. Colors can be selected automatically or manually, a different color per core or a single color for all the cores. By clicking on the resize button (dock/undock in Vista) you can quickly show or hide the graphs. Uninstalling the gadget: 1. Close all instances of the Gadget. 2. In Vista - Restart Windows or Kill the "sidebar.exe" process by using the Task Manager. In Windows 7 - Right click Desktop, View, uncheck "Show Desktop Gadgets". 3. Start Sidebar again from the Desktop context menu (right click Desktop). 4. Uninstall the Core Temp Gadget.
What's new in this version:
New: Option to change from the default Navy Blue background. New: Support for multiprocessor systems, the gadget will list all cores in the system. New: User defined minimum temperature value when graphs are in temperature mode. Fixed: Spacing issues when zoom is less than 100% and gadget is on the right.?
Method one: Uninstall Core Temp Gadget from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\Core Temp Gadget to change directories.
3. Type Core Temp Gadget.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the Core Temp Gadget.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall Core Temp Gadget at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall Core Temp Gadget from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Core Temp Gadget on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
What is the most effective method to get rid of Core Temp Gadget thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Core Temp Gadget and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software