Discover a new set of friends with an exciting game of Championship Cribbage All-Stars. Our 24 All-Star characters span across 5 levels of difficulty to suit the player in you. Savvy Cribbage players will love challenging realistic opponents, while Cribbage beginners get some extra help with our personal in-game DreamCoach(TM). We'll go beyond just showing you what to play, we'll explain why you should play it. Learn the more you play. Enjoy Cribbage at any time of day with Championship Cribbage All-Stars.
Benefits: *Challenge 24 fun and realistic All-Star opponents across 5 skill levels. *Sharpen your skills with your in-game DreamCoach(TM). *Explore dozens of Cribbage variations, including Cutthroat and Teams. *Personalize your game with different card decks, card faces, and backgrounds. *Stunning new art with bright game menus. *100% Money Back Guarantee.
What's new in this version:
Version 7.50 is a major update which adds Windows 7 and 64-bit support, new characters, smoother game play, AI improvements.?
Method one: Uninstall Championship Cribbage for Windows from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\Championship Cribbage for Windows to change directories.
3. Type Championship Cribbage for Windows.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the Championship Cribbage for Windows.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall Championship Cribbage for Windows at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall Championship Cribbage for Windows from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Championship Cribbage for Windows on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
For a better and easier way to uninstall Championship Cribbage for Windows, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Championship Cribbage for Windows and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software