This package supports the following driver models:Bluetooth Hands-free Audio Bluetooth Stereo Audio Bluetooth AVDT Driver Bluetooth Headset Bluetooth Hands-free Bluetooth Headset AG Bluetooth Hands-free AG Bluetooth AV Bluetooth AV Source Bluetooth Remote Control Bluetooth FTP Bluetooth OPP Bluetooth SYNC Bluetooth LAN Access over PPP Bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Bluetooth Imaging Responder Bluetooth FAX Bluetooth SyncML Bluetooth BPP Direct Bluetooth BPP Basic Bluetooth BPP Status Bluetooth Phone Boook Access HP Bluetooth Module HP Bluetooth Dongle IBM Integrated Bluetooth IV High???????Performance???????Bluetooth 1.2 USB???????dongle Broadcom Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB dongle Broadcom Bluetooth 2.0 EDR USB Dongle ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Broadcom???????Ultimate Low Cost Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB???????dongle Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology Dell Wireless 355C Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR module?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling Bluetooth Software Ver.220.127.116.1100.zip from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by Bluetooth Software Ver.18.104.22.16800.zip, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed Bluetooth Software Ver.22.214.171.12400.zip in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the Bluetooth Software Ver.126.96.36.19900.zip removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that Bluetooth Software Ver.188.8.131.5200.zip is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out Bluetooth Software Ver.184.108.40.20600.zip in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove Bluetooth Software Ver.220.127.116.1100.zip.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the Bluetooth Software Ver.18.104.22.16800.zip will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had Bluetooth Software Ver.22.214.171.12400.zip installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of Bluetooth Software Ver.126.96.36.19900.zip.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Take it easy. With Help Uninstaller, any unwanted programs will be easily and completely removed out of box. Help Uninstaller offers a complete revolutionary solution to thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders. Powered by the highly-engineered algorithm on analyzing the chararistics of certain application, Help Uninstaller makes the application-uninstalling process smoothly and elegantly with ease through its simple, intuitive and uncluttered interface, in an effort to free and speed up your computer performance. To simply put, Help Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that the standard "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet can't remove.
Help Uninstaller features
Easily and completely uninstall programs which could not be uninstalled by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet
Help you easily get rid of any annoying and difficult-to-uninstall applications
Uninstall programs which can't be uninstalled by the standard applet It's great for you to uninstall Norton, McAfee, AVG, Zone Alarm, ESET NOD32, Bit Defender Anti-virus, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Roxio Easy Media Creator and other stubborn programs that you want to get rid of.
Easily to uninstall Double click the program in the application list and follow the onscreen hints to finish your uninstall quickly without any leftover registry entries, files and folders.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry entries Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a program remains which may block you from installing a newer version.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Bluetooth Software Ver.188.8.131.5200.zip and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software