From AVAST Software:
Avast Internet Security 2014 debuts new technologies to keep you ahead of emergent malware and targeted attacks. Handling even zero-day malware, it also has a Silent Firewall and spam/scam filters to protect you from hackers. Your favorite shopping or banking sites can now open automatically in our SafeZone--for total protection against hackers stealing your identity and financial data, including login credentials.
What's new in this version:
Improved security of the product - e.g security of our processes (guarded by the self defense component), we handle the conditions for the Guest account better, we are very senstitive for any incorrect inputs from the user (with a negative impact on the system's security), we tuned the import settings functionality not to allow bypassing any protections Added "resume" support in the setup component, so some of our users should notice smoother downloading - depends on a "qua... See all new features »?
There are two methods of manually uninstalling Avast Internet Security 2014 from your computer: using the special uninstall tool provided by Avast Internet Security 2014, or using the Add/Remove programs provided by Windows.
1. Open the files you installed Avast Internet Security 2014 in, and then find out a program like Uinstall.EXE.
2. Click it and then follow the instructions to operate the Avast Internet Security 2014 removal.
3. In a few minutes, you will find that Avast Internet Security 2014 is removed from your computer.
1. Click Start on the left bottom and then go to Control Panel.
2. Run Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find out Avast Internet Security 2014 in the list of programs that are installed on your computer.
4. Click Remove button and follow the instruction next to remove Avast Internet Security 2014.
When manually removing the program from the system, you should spend more time in dealing with the latter process. As the Avast Internet Security 2014 will leave many components behind, these
components should be removed from the system as well.
1. Go into "my computer" and select your hard drive.
2. From there go into the programs file folder and locate the folder you previously had Avast Internet Security 2014 installed in.
3. Now delete any files that pertain to any portion of Avast Internet Security 2014.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
Maybe we haven't known that even we uninstall it, there are still leftovers in our registry. Especially nowadays, the antispyware proagram is larger and larger. It's very difficult to uninstall Avast Internet Security 2014 completely from our computer.
The most effective way to uninstall a security software for good is to use a professional uninstall tool, which will basically install onto your PC and quickly and easily remove software like Avast Internet Security 2014 that windows can't delete once and for all.
Help Uninstaller is professionally produced and is used by millions of people around the World. The following are advantages of Help Uninstaller:
1. It can forcibly remove any unwanted programs which can't be uninstalled using window.
2. It can uninstall corrupted and damaged programs.
3. It can clean all registry entries left over after un-installation.
4. It can display a full list of all the programs installed in your computer as it seems in add/remove program section of window. So you can easily choose which program to uninstall.
Help Uninstaller benefits
Intuitive Layout and Easy to Use
1-click Scan and 1-click Clean make it easy to remove any applications for any computer users. Even "nobody reads manuals", with intuitive layout and user-friendly interface, computer newbie can operate it without any problem.
Powerful Remnants Database and Frequent Update
Help Uninstaller remnants database has been designed to collect installation information of most popular software. With this powerful database Help Uninstaller can quickly and accurately identify remnants of a certain program and easily solve uninstall problems. It keeps adding new data into the database at a rapid pace no less than 2 times a week.
List Remains and Installed Programs in Scan Results
After scanning, Help Uninstaller will list all remnants left behind and all installed programs on your PC respectively under different categories. The different lists help you easily find the program you want to uninstall and prompt you to take actions to get rid of useless remains.
Browse Detailed Information of a Program before Uninstall.
Help Uninstaller is able to show the detailed information for programs listed in the scan results, such as installation folders, leftover files, registry keys, registry entries, install date, publishers, etc.
Safely Uninstall Applications
Based on the scan results, Help Uninstaller will use the most appropriate method to uninstall the applications and guarantee the Windows system stability. It can safely uninstall executive programs, system services, driver file (.sys) and the empty / corrupt registry entries that a certain application left behind.
Free Technical Support Services
We provide totally free technical support services to help users solve their specific uninstall problems. That is, when you are using Help Uninstaller, you are not only having the handy toolkits but also the great services by our professionals. As a paid user, you can always submit the application that can not be uninstalled/completely uninstalled to the support team who will send the complete solution to you via Email.
Support All Windows-based Operating Systems
Windows systems compatible: runs on all the major Windows-based systems, including the latest Windows Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows XP/2003/2000, and even Windows 98 & Windows ME.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Avast Internet Security 2014 and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software