From Adobe Systems:
Dreamweaver CC is the industry's leading web tool that provides a robust and integrated solution to design, develop, and publish projects for any screen size. With features like the new CSS Designer, Adobe Edge Web Fonts (served by Adobe Typekit), jQuery UI widgets, easier HTML5 audio and video insertion, and an enhanced Fluid Grid Layout interface, web designers and developers can create web and mobile content faster than ever before.
The streamlined, all-in-one Dreamweaver CC workspace offers an intuitive and visual environment to quickly apply CSS properties like gradients and box shadows. Designers and developers at all levels can use advanced code hinting and one-to-one browser rendering using the WebKit engine to follow web standards and best practices while creating engaging and dynamic websites for multiple devices.
Dreamweaver CC is a powerful application for developing websites and mobile applications. Save time, work more efficiently, and create compelling designs with the complete set of tools you get with your Creative Cloud membership, including Adobe Edge Animate, Edge Code, Edge Reflow, Edge Inspect, Flash Professional, and Photoshop. Build and package native mobile apps for Android????? and iOS with Adobe PhoneGap Build service integration.?
Method one: Uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver from the command line
1. Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
2. Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\ Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver to change directories.
3. Type Adobe Dreamweaver.exe ĘC uninstall in order to uninstall the Adobe Dreamweaver.
4. After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Method two: Uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver at the Start Menu
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
Method three: Uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver from Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Double-Click Add/Remove Programs on the list.
3. Highlight Adobe Dreamweaver on the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer if necessary.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
For a better and easier way to uninstall Adobe Dreamweaver, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click Adobe Dreamweaver and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software