From Biu Software:
3click Budget - Your personal Finance Manager. The easy way tracking your money. Detailed reports and graphics illustrate where your money flows. This allows you to increase your savings. Unlimited budgets, accounts and categories. Exchange data with third party programs. Microsoft .Net Framework and MDAC is required.?
One: Remove 3click Budget with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > 3click Budget > Uninstall 3click Budget.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check "Leave your settings behind".
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove 3click Budget by using the Microsoft Cleanup Utility
1. Remove 3click Budget through the Control Panel.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 3. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
4. Select 3click Budget icon and click Change/Remove.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If there is an 3click Budget icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file C:\Program Files\3click Budget, you can delete it.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
For a better and easier way to uninstall 3click Budget, it is recommended to use an effective uninstaller tool. The best uninstaller program is the tool that's able to get rid of the programs you have on your computer in the most effective & reliable way possible. We've found that there are actually a lot of pieces of software out on the Internet which claim to be good at uninstalling software from your PC, but we've found that only one tool is able to clean out the programs you may have on your system in the most effective way possible. That tool is one called "Help Uninstaller".
Help Uninstaller key features
Show details about currently installed applications.
Check details of a certain program installed in your computer to decide whether to uninstall it or not.
Easy to use and provide different ways of application view to accord with your use habit: by Icons, by List, by Details
Forcibly display and remove hidden applications installed without your permission on your PC.
Fast scan the folder where the application to uninstall is installed.
Remove programs that can not be removed by "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Forcibly uninstall any corrupted or half installed programs.
Completely clean up the empty / corrupted registry information so that you can install a new version.
Protect your Windows registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
1. Download the Help Uninstaller application and save it to your Desktop.
2. Boot your PC in safe mode and run Help Uninstaller.
3. Click Special Uninstall to open the application list as below.
4. Click 3click Budget and click Next.
5. Follow a few onscreen instructions to complete the next two or three steps.
6. Restarting your computer is required to complete removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software