When we mention electronic entertainment, the things that instantly come to mind are games, movies and music. As an avid gamer, I think you know what it feels like when a game lags. There are many tools available out there that can help you optimize your PC for gaming. Today wisecleaner.com - the author of Wise Care 365, Wise Registry Cleaner, Wise Disk Cleaner etc. - published a new PC optimization utility called Wise Game Booster. It will assist you in resolving performance issues in games by optimizing your system processes and services. It lists down all the processes, threads and services that can be suspended or turned off in order to reserve maximum system resources for your games. Upon launch, it will analyze both user and system-initiated processes and services, and marks all those services and processes that may interfere with games. You can choose to suspend the processes and services or force-stop them with a click. Wise Game Booster will run on any PC running Microsoft Windows XP or later. Wise Game Booster supports English, Arabic, Belarusian, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
What's new in this version:
Fixed the display error of task bar title in the process of installation. Language package updated. Other minor improvement.?
In the Control Panel click Add/Remove Programs.
Find Wise Game Booster from the program list.
Click the Remove button and follow the instructions in the accompanying dialog boxes.
Restart your system.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with Windows AddRemove Panel?
Windows Vista/Windows 7
In the Control Panel click Programs and Features.
Find Wise Game Booster from the program list.
The Program has now been removed from your system.
As an alternative, you can manually delete the folder where the files were located on your hard drive and registry.
1. Click on "My Computer" icon on the desktop or from the Start menu.
2. Click on the "local disk" drive C:\.
3. Then click on "Program Files". Within the program files folder there will be a folder called "Wise Game Booster" you will have to delete that folder and all of its contents.
4. Click "Start Menu">select "Run">insert "Regedit" to open the Windows Registry.
5. Click the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" folder on the left panel and expand "Software." Navigate to the "Wise Game Booster" folder and right-click it. Click "Delete".
6. Reboot the Computer.
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Wise Game Booster?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Wise Game Booster
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software