Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:
This package supports the following driver models:NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 NVIDIA Quadro2 MXR/EX NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 460 NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420 NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440-SE NVIDIA Quadro4 550 XGL NVIDIA Quadro NVS NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X NVIDIA Quadro4 580 XGL NVIDIA Quadro NVS with AGP8X NVIDIA Quadro4 380 XGL NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600 NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4400 NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 NVIDIA Quadro4 900 XGL NVIDIA Quadro4 750 XGL NVIDIA Quadro4 700 XGL NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4800 NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4800 SE NVIDIA Quadro4 980 XGL NVIDIA Quadro4 780 XGL NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 Ultra NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 NVIDIA Quadro FX 2000 NVIDIA Quadro FX 1000 NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 NVIDIA Dualview
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Troubled with removing the unwanted and/or corrupted programs?
You can't uninstall a program using Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You're getting strange error messages when uninstalling a program.
You couldn't find the pesky program within Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Files have been corrupted or gone missing and the uninstall will not continue.
Some files and directories are left behind after uninstalling the main program.
You think that you've uninstalled a program but it still shows up when rebooting PC.
Features and Benefits of Help Uninstaller
1. Clean out registry completely, to makes sure that you can get rid of the problems of associated leftover folders/files, empty/corrupt registry entries.
2. It is much faster to uninstall programs than the Windows Add/Remove Programs-Fast Uninstall speed- 3 times faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Program.
3. It will back up your Windows registry and allow you to restore the system easily, in case data loss.
4. Display detailed program information, and present detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
5. Protect your registry from errors and improve your PC performance.
6. Easy to use-User-friendly and intuitive interface, even computer novice can handle the program easily.
7. Completely uninstall Windows programs without any traces.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Win2K_XP(44.72)_Q4.exe
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software