From Virtual WiFi Router:
Windows 7 Virtual WiFi Router download for free. You can create a WiFi hotspot for WiFi Reverse Tethering for WiFi supported mobiles and other WiFi enabled computer to create a network and to share internet. Convert your PC into a WiFi hot spot for free.
What's new in this version:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
One: Remove Virtual WiFi Router with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start > All Programs > Virtual WiFi Router > Uninstall Virtual WiFi Router.
2. If you are going to redownload it later then check "Leave your settings behind".
3. Follow the instructions for uninstalling the program.
4. Restart your computer.
Two: Remove Virtual WiFi Router by using the Microsoft Cleanup Utility
1. Remove Virtual WiFi Router through the Control Panel.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. (In Windows Vista, go 3. Start Menu>Control Panel>Programs >Uninstall a program.)
4. Select Virtual WiFi Router icon and click Change/Remove.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If there is an Virtual WiFi Router icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
1. Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file C:\Program Files\Virtual WiFi Router, you can delete it.
Video Show: How to Delete Program folder?
What is the most effective method to get rid of Virtual WiFi Router thoroughly from your system? You can download a software uninstaller which can automatically and typically uninstall program with a few and simple clicks. Comparing with many other uninstallers available on the internet, Help Uninstaller has obvious advantages in deleting programs and software on your computer. It cleans up any leftover files and registry keys/entries completely to avoid possible damages to your computer. And when you are confronted with some corrupted applications or software, you can use the Force uninstall mode. Like to know more excellent features of this magic uninstall tool? Now you are lucky! Click here to have a free download for Help Uninstaller.
Help Uninstaller features
Easy to use with friendly user interface
One click will show the details of the applications on your PC or help you uninstall unwanted applications
3 program list view styles Including Icons, List and Details. You can go to "Option" > "General Settings" to choose any view style as you like.
3 options to uninstall Including Uninstall, Special Uninstall and Force Uninstall. You can start "Uninstall" or "Special Uninstall" by double clicking the program to uninstall in the program list. You also can start "Force Uninstall" by locating the folder where you install the program and right-clicking the folder to select "Force Uninstall".
Details of programs Provide the details of any program you want to uninstall in the program list by selecting the program and clicking "Detail" on the main interface.
What can Help Uninstaller do for you?
One: First of all, it is able to display information of a certain application installed on your computer. It is helpful to decide whether you should uninstall an application or not, especially when you have no idea about the practical use of the application.
Two: Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Three: Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over. Windows Add/Remove Programs is not able to remove the application completely. They will absolutely left invalid registry entries, related folders and even useless shortcut on your PC
Four: It can remove any unwanted programs from your computer easily than Windows Add/ Remove Programs. There are three type of uninstall function for you to choose. According to the stubborn level, you can select software uninstall, mighty uninstall and special uninstall. Thus, you can select the suitable function to remove programs efficiently.
Five: Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC, so that it is very easy to restore system once PC crashes. Thus, you needn't to worry about the problem of data loss.
Six: After removing the unwanted programs, it will release your PC hard drive space immediately.
The automatic removal method is the most ideal way to uninstall Virtual WiFi Router once and for all. It can not only uninstall programs and all the left-over files, but also help to cleanse any remaining files that would still stay on your system.
How to force uninstall Virtual WiFi Router?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Virtual WiFi Router
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software