From The Tor Project:
Tor protects you against a common form of Internet surveillance known as "traffic analysis." Traffic analysis can be used to infer who is talking to whom over a public network. Knowing the source and destination of your Internet traffic allows others to track your behavior and interests. This can impact your checkbook if, for example, an e-commerce site uses price discrimination based on your country or institution of origin. It can even threaten your job and physical safety by revealing who and where you are. For example, if you're traveling abroad and you connect to your employer's computers to check or send mail, you can inadvertently reveal your national origin and professional affiliation to anyone observing the network, even if the connection is encrypted.
What's new in this version:
Update Firefox to 24.8.0esr Update NoScript to 126.96.36.199 Update HTTPS Everywhere to 4.0.0 Update Torbutton to 188.8.131.52 Bug 12684: New strings for canvas image extraction message Bug 8940: Move RecommendedTBBVersions file to www.torproject.org Bug 9531: Workaround to avoid rare hangs during New Identity Bug 12684: Improve Canvas image extraction permissions prompt Bug 7265: Only ... See all new features »?
There are two common types of options that people can use to uninstall program. The first type is uninstalling Tor Browser Bundle from the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel.
1. Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
2. Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
3. From there, find the Tor Browser Bundle you want to uninstall and click on it.
4. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
5. Click on that, and it'll open up that program's uninstaller.
6. Hit next, and when it finishes, the program will be removed from your system.
If you want to expunge every last trace of Startup Control Panel from your system, here are instructions to clean Tor Browser Bundle entries remain in your system registry:
1. Launch the Registry Editor. Press the Start button and then click Run. Type in regedit into the Open: field. Then click on the OK button.
2. Using the + icon, navigate down through the registry key branches until you reach the subkey (the folder on the left) that you're wanting to delete, or the subkey that
contains the value (on the right) you're wanting to delete.
3. With the subkey or value selected, choose Edit and then Delete from the Registry Editor menu.
4. Click on the Yes button to confirm the key or value removal.
5. Close Registry Editor.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Another method to remove Tor Browser Bundle is through automatic uninstaller tool, and this is the most recommended way to remove any program from your system. Some people think of the manual process as being unreliable, and it's easy to miss left-over files.
Software uninstaller is the only safe way to delete data from your system registry. Using an uninstaller that is specially designed for the task might be your only way to completely remove corrupted Tor Browser Bundle. There is a best uninstall tool called Help Uninstaller that can forcibly remove Tor Browser Bundle and any data from your computer that windows can't delete.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
To download and install Help Uninstaller, please follow the instructions below.
The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
When the File Download dialog box appears click the 'Save' button.
When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
Help Uninstaller Desktop Icon
Follow the descriptions within the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on this process please click here.
Notice: In case that you could not successfully install Help Uninstaller, please refer the FAQ for the solutions.
How to force uninstall Tor Browser Bundle?
1. Equip your machine with Help Uninstaller.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select "Force Uninstall" and locate the folder path in this folder C:\Program Files\ Tor Browser Bundle
4. Select its folder path and click Next. Help Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software